|GitHub||Stars||Last commit||Project created||Closed vsOpen issues|
|191||last month||2 years ago|
6 / 1
A Lightweight and fully asynchronous WebSocket client library based on libev for Embedded Linux. And provide Lua-binding.
Why should I choose libev?
libev tries to follow the UNIX toolbox philosophy of doing one thing only, as good as possible.
- Lightweight - 35KB（Using glibc,stripped）
- Fully asynchronous - Use libev as its event backend
- Support ssl - OpenSSL, mbedtls and CyaSSl(wolfssl)
- Code structure is concise and understandable, also suitable for learning
- openssl - If you choose openssl as your SSL backend
- mbedtls(polarssl) - If you choose mbedtls as your SSL backend
- cyassl(wolfssl) - If you choose wolfssl as your SSL backend
- lua-ev - If you use Lua
Install dependent packages
sudo apt install libev-dev libssl-dev
Build and install
git clone --recursive https://github.com/zhaojh329/libuwsc.git cd libuwsc mkdir build && cd build cmake .. make && sudo make install
Install on OpenWrt
opkg update opkg list | grep libuwsc opkg install libuwsc-nossl
If the install command fails, you can compile it yourself.